Following a diet can be difficult for many reasons. One of the biggest culprits is BOREDOM…This is especially true with the keto diet as it limits carbs and nearly all processed foods. However, this can be easily fixed by finding delicious keto recipes. With this endless resource of amazing keto recipes you will be able to follow your keto diet without EVER getting bored.
There are so many health benefits to the ketogenic diet. But, this diet can be complicated to follow if you don’t know the recipes to make things interesting.
In this post I’ll be sharing with you my favorite recipes and my favorite cookbook to consistently find new and delicious keto recipes!
If you want to receive keto recipes, tips and more resources. Subscribe bellow!
Subscribe And Receive This Free eBook And More Ketogenic Diet Resources!
Join our mailing list to receive Ketogenic recipes, tips, diet programs and more!
Thank You! Check Your E-mail For Instruction on How To Download Your Free eBook!
My Favorite Keto Recipes
Marinara Spinach Chicken Breast
This is one of the most delicious chicken keto recipes. It is very easy to prepare, you are basically just making a spinach filling, and baking the chicken. This recipe takes about 50 minutes to complete, check it out bellow:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 10 ounces of spinach
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup basil sauce
- 3 ounces mozzarella slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place your cream cheese, mozzarella and spinach in a microwave safe bowl. Heat it for 2 minutes until the cheeses melt and you are able to mix them. Combine this mixture well and add salt and pepper to taste. This will be the filling for your chicken.
- Slice your chicken breasts horizontally and season them with pepper and salt.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the spinach cheese filling you prepared on step 1.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place your chicken breasts in a non-stick pan or baking tray.
- Cook the chicken for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Now that you chicken is baked, spread some marinara sauce and top it with slices of mozzarella.
- Broil it for 5 minutes or until the cheese becomes golden.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
This should be enough for 6 servings, each serving will have about 338 calories, 18.3g of fat, 2.6g Net carbs and 38g of protein.
Keto Chocolate Cake
This amazing keto dessert tastes just like the real thing. I highly recommend you look for unsweetened chocolate bars to help with the richness of it. You might also want to consider adding some sugar (according to your macros).
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups superfine almond flour**
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup unsweetened premium cocoa powder
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Unsweetened Chocolate Bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan with butter or non stick spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend about 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- (OPTIONAL) Melt The Unsweetened chocolate bar and add some heavy cream to it, then add this to the batter for extra richness.
- Spoon the batter into the greased pan (it will be thick) and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and the cake has risen slightly.
- Remove and cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Dust with premium cocoa powder before serving or use a mixture of melted unsweetened chocolate bar with heavy cream and sweetener to use as a chocolate icing.
And that is it! The perfect keto chocolate cake, it is moist and rich just like the flour one.
The BEST Keto Recipes Cookbook
With over 370 easy to prepare ketogenic recipes and nutritional information. The ketosis cookbook is definitely the best keto recipes cookbook in the market.
If you are looking for a cookbook that includes desserts, main dishes, slow cooker dishes, a 12-week meal plan and a full ketogenic diet guide, this is it. Just go here to grab your copy: http://www.projectfitnessmastery.com/KetoRecipesBook
The recipes in this book are delicious and there are so many to try!
If you are serious about following the ketogenic diet, adding variety to your daily meals can make all the difference. Many of us give up on diets because of the boredom of following it, and the lack of liberties. With the keto recipes in this cookbook, you will never feel like you have nothing to eat!
I have looked all over for ketogenic cookbooks, and I have to say, this is the only cookbook that has tons of ORIGINAL and tasty recipes with the nutritional information included in each of them.
These 370+ recipes are easy to follow and the bonuses included are well worth it!
If you are looking to get started with the ketogenic diet, I recommend you read my ultimate ketogenic beginners guide. And also subscribe to my e-mail list in order to get recipes, tips and more keto resources!
In this diet you will experience a much better approach to fat burning and weight-loss. This is definitely the most efficient diet to losing weight I have ever tried and the ketosis cookbook will only make your life easier!